TNS Jelly Gel Polish Colours (15ml Bottle) - NUDE
- Calculated at Checkout
TNS JELLY GEL POLISH COLOURS
We are excited to introduce the next exciting nail fashion to hit to hit Australia.
TNS Jelly Gels offer a series of transparent "jelly-like" shades that look amazing on their own, but also look fantastic when layered with the new TNS Spar Cat Eye Gels (Silver or Gold).
- Manicure and prepare the nail plate (clean and dehydrate the nail plate and prime if required).
- Apply 1 thin coat of TNS Base Gel to the nails and cure for 30 seconds in an UV/LED lamp (1 minute in a traditional lamp).
- Apply 1-2 coats of TNS Jelly Gel depending on the transparency you would like the colour and cure for 60 seconds per layer in a UV/LED lamp (or 2 minutes in a traditional UV lamp).
- SPAR GEL APPLICATION: Apply 1 coat of TNS Spar Cat Eye Gel (Gold or Silver) and use a magnet towards the gel, holding it on different angles to produce a sparkling design. When happy with the design cure gel for 60 seconds. If you require a brighter sparkle apply a second layer of TNS Spar Gel and the repeat process with the magnet. Cure for 60 seconds.
- To finish, apply the TNS Top Coat Gel (No Wipe) and cure for 60 seconds.
- Nail gel colours can be removed using TNS Acetone or TNS Soak-Off Acrylic and Gel Polish Remover.
*Curing times are based on using a 48W UV/LED SunONE Nail Lamp. Additional curing time will be required if a less powerful lamp is used.