COVID DELAYS - PLEASE READ 13/10/2021
- Calculated at Checkout
The Nail Shop Processing Times
Due to current COVID restrictions, please allow an extra 1-2 days for us to process your order.
Australia Post Update
- The current increase in volume coupled with the challenges presented by COVID restrictions have led to longer transit times for deliveries.
- Extended lockdowns are driving increases in volume in our network, with volumes currently on par with those experienced during December last year.
- August was our biggest month on record with regard to volume, with NSW volume exceeding Christmas volumes by 20%.
- Parcel volumes were 91% up year on year for the first week of September in NSW.
- On any given day we have approx. 500 of our staff in NSW & VIC in precautionary self-isolation due to potential COVID exposure in line with state regulations and we’re faced with temporary facility closures for deep cleaning measures whenever a staff member tests positive for COVID.
- We have introduced more pop up sites in VIC and NSW to assist with handling the volume.
We also recommend encouraging customers to download the Australia Post mobile app https://auspost.com.au/about-us/about-our-site/australia-post-app which allows customers to self-serve their tracking information from their mobile phones, tablets or even smart watches. It’s free and collates all their Auspost delivery information into one app.
Did you order via Express Post?
Please note that if you have selected a "flammable" item and selected Express Post your order will automatically be sent using our Dangerous Goods contract with Australia Post. This means that your order should arrive within 7 business days rather than 1-2 days. Your order will still be prioritised ahead of schedule to assist the reduction of any delays.
Thank you for your understanding!