Acrylic Liquids & Powders
Unlimited nail designs with acrylic powders and liquids
Acrylic is one of the best materials for nail extensions and is widely used by nail artists worldwide. It's safe, durable, and easy to use, and some types don't even require UV lamps to polymerise. The Nail Shop stocks high-quality acrylic powders and liquids from top brands such as INM and Nail Artistry. With a wide variety of products, you are sure to find the one that will help you create a professional design and ensure your nails look neat and stylish.
Many advantages of acrylic nail liquids and powders
Acrylic is the most popular material for artificial nails. Its thick, dense texture, formed by mixing powder and liquid monomer, makes it easy to create nails of the desired length and shape.
Nail art lovers have long been drawn to acrylic due to its safety, endless versatility, and many other advantages, including:
- Hypoallergenic formula. Only up to 5% of people have experienced minor allergic reactions while using acrylic powder. So, this product is considered safe and suitable for almost everyone. Also, acrylic sawdust is much larger and heavier than gel sawdust, which means it scatters less and offers fewer health risks to asthmatics and allergy sufferers.
- Durability. Acrylic nails are the perfect option for those with a lot of hand work because the material can withstand a lot of stress. However, keep in mind that acrylic requires 48 hours to fully polymerise.
- Variety of textures and colours. Acrylic nail powder comes in a wide range of colour options, from transparent and white to neon-bright shades of yellow and green. You can also find designs with sparkles, rhinestones and other decorative elements.
- Longevity. Acrylic liquid's effect lasts up to two weeks: the colour doesn't chip or break, and the nail plate doesn't deform. You can wear acrylic nails for up to four months with regular corrections.
- A natural look. Acrylic nails look as natural as possible, even without a colourful finish - there is a wide range of nude powder shades. You can also use nail polish on them.
- Ease of use. Since the powder dries very quickly (30 seconds), you can get beautiful nail designs in less than 2 hours.
- Ease of removal. Removing acrylic nails is easy - a special solvent is all that is needed.
In addition, acrylic technology is also well suited for straightening stubborn nails. Such a polymer coating can ensure that the growing nail develops properly without twisting or expanding into the skin.
Acrylic nail liquids can be used to repair broken nails and fix the corners - you can easily cover bumps and chips with them for a perfect finish.
In addition, acrylic can protect the nail from mechanical damage and the effects of toxins we encounter daily, like heat and cold, UV rays, and household chemicals.
Acrylic powders and liquids for home and salon use
The acrylic powder has become a real game-changer in the nail art industry, allowing you to create strong and evenly shaped nails of the required length. At The Nail Shop, you can find a wide range of acrylic products for every taste: transparent and coloured, pastel and bright, with sparkles and other designs.
For more convenient home use, consider the acrylic liquid - ready to use with no additional mixing or preparation required. We also offer additional tools and equipment: forms or tips, embellishments, piles, buffs, training kits and more at the best prices.