Five Star Premium Clear Nail Glue (Brush On or Nozzle) - 2gm or 7gm
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 - 20||and get 10% off|
|Buy 21 - 50||and get 15% off|
FIVE STAR PREMIUM NAIL GLUE
Available in 'Brush On' 7gm or 'Nozzle' 2gm
Five Star Premium Nail Glue can be used to apply nail tips, various nail art as well as for silk & fibreglass wraps.
It is available in a 7gm bottle (brush on) or 2gm tube with nozzle.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE 7ML GLUE BOTTLE WILL ONLY APPEAR HALF FULL.
MSDS is available at your request.
MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Yes, Express Post is available on this item.
- Ensure the glue bottle is stored in a dry cool dark area. The fridge is recommended over the summer months. Glue should have good movement and not be thick and "gluggy".
- Ensure the plastic nail tip is clean and free of oil from the fingers. Ensure the natural fingernail is cleaned and dehydrated before application.
- Apply small amount of tip glue the “well area” of the nail tip and compress on the clean natural nail plate. Ensure there is no air bubbles when compressing. Hold tip into position for at least 10 seconds (longer in cooler months).
- If the tip is quickly removed due to the incorrect angle, file the dried glue from the nail plate and use a new nail tip on the nail.
- The glue can be removed at anytime using acetone.
Strong hold, dries once contact with nails. Love using this nail glue
Great product! very strong and quick to dry
The glue is pretty good. It hold well but drys quite fast which normally is good but sometimes by the time I’ve got it on the nail it’s half dried and I have to put more underneath it to make it stick better. But definitely will purchase this again, good brand and great delivery.
This is the best glue I’ve used, I had my set of nails on for almost 3 weeks and have not lost a nail yet. Definitely recommend.
I have only ever used press ons and I just stop using them because my glue never sticks NEVER AGAIN!!! Will be buying this glue again, over a week and still going strong - I wash my hands a lot so most glues just last 4 to 5 days so I was very impressed with this one - PLEASE NOTE: it sticks right away so keep that in mind
This glue is the best I’ve ever used. I use it for press ons and they stay put for weeks without any breakages. Will definitely be using this all the time.
very good product and I use it all time
Another favourite. Have found it to be the best glue to use with silk paper to patch tears in natural nails.